EXCLUSIVELY FOR MEMBERS OF IPA
Are you looking for opportunities to develop your career?
Are you interested in leading others?
If so, sign up for the Iowa Paralegal Association Mentorship Program!
What is it?
Iowa Paralegal Association Mentorship Program pairs together a Mentee and Mentor with the goal of collaboratively discovering and developing the potential abilities of the Mentee. The Mentee is in the "driver's seat" when it comes to hitting the open road of the Mentorship Program. A Mentor serves as a sounding board to help the Mentee reach his/her professional goals
Benefits of the program:
- Enhanced engagement and job satisfaction
- Exposure to other viewpoints and ongoing feedback from a source that is not your direct manager
- Develop skills, increase knowledge about yourself and your career
- Gain insight and organizational savvy
- Opportunity to lead others
- Get to know paralegals across the State of Iowa and develop professional relationships
- Learn about other areas of law
Why Register as a Mentee?
Why Register as a Mentor?
The signup forms for both Mentors and Mentees are online and have been updated to take less than five minutes to complete!
Click on the button below and complete your Mentee or Mentor form today!